Conversation For Learning English

In some cases I gote some videos or some of the videos. In television, I saw a conversation in my school life. As a foreign language, I learned things that mayConversations in English. In high school considering two things to help my English skills1. Conversation and other is English grammar and structures.

Now I found some videos in you tube of cardboard where the conversation in separate grammar and basic verb. I think it will help you make a good way to learn English.


A detailed list of English conversation in video



01.Dialog-1: Present Tense

02. English Conversation part-2

03. English Conversation part-3

04. English Conversation part-4

English Conversation part-5

English Conversation part-6

English Conversation part-7

English Conversation part-8