I think I have a very good way to help you improve your reading skills and is very simple to do. If you use this method you will improve your vocabulary, comprehension and reading skills.
That's what you should do.
Choose the right book is very important, if you choose the wrong book from your level of English will not improve and you will be wasting your time.
1. Choose a book for a 12 or 14 years (it will be a mid-level).
2. Do not choose a book for adults will be too hard.
3. Choose a book you are interested in.
4. I would say a fantastic book - they are more descriptive.
Once you've chosen a good book you have to use properly so that you can improve your English.
Make sure you follow the method otherwise it will not work.
1. Have a highlighter available.
2. Ask an Englishman - English available.
3. Read to a maximum of 15 minutes per day - no more.
4. Highlight words or phrases you do not understand.
5. Try to work towards using the phrase around.
6. Then, check your dictionary.
7. If you have an English teacher, you can ask them.
Do not make the mistake of reading more than suggested, if you do you will start to hate the job and you will not improve.
Some measures for you.
1. Buy a book at your level.
2. Follow the method above