Multimedia English Classroom is made up of various sections, among which stand out:
- Videos: about different categories, with transcriptions and explanations of the most interesting vocabulary that appears in the video.
- Music: video clips in English from your favourite artists, with complete transcriptions for the songs, general idea about the meaning of the song and explanations about the variety of language used in the song, along with the most important vocabulary.
- Listening: multimedia exercises to practice and improve your reading comprehension.
- Lessons: video-lessons about different topics: grammar, vocabulary; with explanations of the prominent points of the video in English.
- Slideshows: Power Point with beautiful pictures and texts to practice your reading.
- Jokes: in English playing with the language, and associated explanations just in case you don’t understand the British humour.
- Activities: different multimedia activities targeted at all English levels.
- Phonetics: material to study phonetics with sounds very useful to get your ear use to the sound of English. (Contains mostly British English.)
As you can see, there are very valuable resources to be had here. The only bad point about this web page is its interface because it is not very user-friendly and intuitive. However, don’t let the appearance put you off; just take advantage of this complete online resource.
Learn English online in a funny way visit : Multimedia English Classroom