Conversation between Patient and Doctor


  • Patient : May I come in, Sir?
  • Doctor : Yes, you may.
  • Patient : I’ve been suffering from fever for the past two days.
  • Doctor : Did you take any medicine?
  • Patient : No, I didn’t. I’ve got a cold too.
  • (Doctor examines the patient.)
  • Doctor : Your body temperature is 102° F. You must take
  • medicines for at least three days.
  • Patient : Can I attend office?
  • Doctor : You shouldn’t. You must take rest.
  • Patient : What about the diet?
  • Doctor : You should be on liquid diet.
  • Patient : Should I see you again?
  • Doctor : You needn’t. But if the fever persists for more than
  • three days, come and see me.
  • Patient : Sure.
  • Doctor : Here is the prescription.
  • Patient : Thank you, Sir.
  • Doctor : You’re welcome.